Tuesday 8 May 2012

Life in Limbo.

Photo-albums/Scrapbooks: £10.75 Each Paperchase




polka dot






At the moment my life is a big ball of excitement/nerves/sadness all rolled into one. In just over 3 weeks time I'm moving out of the place I've called home for the last 3 years and back into my Mums. I'm going to be setting up my own photography business, which has been very much in the making for the last couple of years, but back home, with a lot less financial pressure, it's finally going to be possible! On the one hand I'm so excited to be coming back, I'm looking forward to really pushing forward with work and spending more time with my family and friends that I feel I have neglected in recent months, (especially my little sister who I miss so much!) BUT at the same time, my current house has been my home for what feels like forever and every time I think about everything changing I get that horrid lump in my tummy/throat and have to quickly think about something else. My little house holds so many special memories and it's going to be so sad locking up and leaving for the last time. 
Over the last few years I seem to acquired so much stuff! My house is full of it and I have no idea how I'm gonna fit everything back into one room but I'll give it a go ;) One thing I really love about my house at the moment is my three pin-boards which have been filled up over the years with photos, postcards, stickers, clippings etc, etc. I decided to transfer everything from these boards (along with any other random photos and pictures) into some cute scrapbooks so I don't loose anything! I did consider taking everything down and putting all back up in my new room but I think that space should be saved for all the new memories I'm looking forward to making :) I'm going to start putting the books together next week so will probably post a few pictures when I'm done, I just seem to be avoiding anything 'moving 
house' related, (denial much!) 





Updates on The Katt's Pyjamas have been all over the place recently, but a regular blogging schedule WILL BE in place for after May 31st when I move! I also haven't posted a 'Bargain of the Week' for a few weeks now, but I have two great items I've been waiting to share with you guys, so one of those should be up Sunday ;) This is a bit of a boring/filler post, but just thought I'd share where I'm at.. I also can't believe I reached 100 followers the other day, I've been planning a giveaway to say thank you to you all, with a few bits I've featured on here over the last few months which I'm really looking forward too!

Hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday weekend! What do you think of these memory scrapbooks? Anyone have a insane fear of change like myself?

Katt xo

1 comment:

  1. Aww such a brilliant idea! I made scrapbooks for the years I turned 16 and 18, as I knew they were going to be big years. I love looking backing at them. Good luck with moving!xx

    ReplyDelete