Monday 6 February 2012

A Few Things...

That have made me happy today :)


Denise my microwaveable dinosaur.
Was a christmas present and has been keeping me snug for the last few nights <3


This Embroidered Cat Notebook
£12 from Paper chase.. actually going to start organising my life!


My Yankee Candle
Vanilla cupcake flavour. Actually smells amazing, wish I could buy one in every flavour! I bought my Mumma the strawberries and cream one for Christmas and she's used it all already!


This Flowery Top
£7 from Primark


These Photos
From a wedding I photographed at the end of last year, finally getting through a massive backlog of work. 



My Favourite Mug
A valentines day present from a friend last year. I'm currently addicted to the white chocolate 'options' drink! Only 40 calories.... without cream ;)


These Chopsticks
A friend bought them back from Hong Kong. Aren't they adorable!


And Of Course
Murphyface. Always guaranteed a smile when he's around.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment